Short Sales Specialists Short Sales Agents Short Sales Approval Short Sales Realtor Short Sales Advice Short Sales Investor Help
You're so happy you got the listing, that is at least, until the sellers inform you the price you're suggesting based on the careful CMA you just did just isn't enough because they now inform you that they owe more on their combined mortgages than your evaluation. Welcome to the world of short sales!
Unfortunately, short sales are a reality for home owners who owe more than their property is worth and realtors fear touching them, even HATING the phrase, "SHORT SALE".
BUT, what's a Realtor to do?
The Top Reasons A Realtor HATES Short Sales
• It's hard to find a buyer for a short sale
• They take too long, they are a huge waste of time. They usually don't end up in a sale after
dragging on for months which translates to no sale, no pay day
• My blood pressure can't take it when the bank requests completely updated documents and
paperwork because they delayed so long in responding
• Three months of aggravation to have the lender tell us that our offer is rejected is not a
productive use of my time.
• By the time get the approval, the buyer walks - Buyers get frustrated and go away. Who
• The bank wants too much money
• I don't have the time to become a negotiator and sit on-hold all day with the bank, or be
online dealing with the bank's software system, Equator, which I know nothing about
• They cut my commission anyway most times - Short Sales involve 5 times the amount of
work for half (or none) of the pay, I shouldn't be forced to work for nothing
• I don’t know how to negotiate a short sale properly
- What is the difference when negotiating an FHA loan vs. conventional?
- What about a Jumbo loan, or a VA loan?
- How do I handle 2nd mortgages, lines of credit, etc.?
- What do I do about other judgments and liens that come up such as mechanic liens,
HOA liens, child support judgments, alimony judgments, credit card or other debt
• What do I do when:
- They want a cash contribution from the seller and they don’t have it
- They want the seller to sign a promissory note
- They won't give a full-satisfaction and will only “release the lien”
- How do I handle the tax ramification/1099-C issue should it arise?
Call Us Today as Soon as You Get a Listing
We Work With Realtors Nationwide!
Work with us, Short Sales Specialists, and get paid. We have a 95% success rate of closing vs. the industry average of just 37%, plus, when you work with us, you will never talk to the banks AND we will NEVER touch your commission.
• Take the misery out of Short Sales by working with us, Short Sales
Specialists, and forget about the possible headaches . . . plus get paid.
• We have a 95% success rate of closing vs. the industry average of just
37% - doesn't it make financial sense to work with us?
• When you work with us, you will NEVER talk to the banks AND we will
NEVER touch your commission.
© Copyright 2017 Short Sales Specialists
Short Sales Specialists, Short Sales Agents, Short Sales Approval, Short Sales Realtor, Short Sales Advice, Short Sales Investor Help, Foreclosure, Foreclosure Options, Realtor, Short Sale, Short Sales Help, Short Sales Experts, Short Sales Pro, Save My Credit, Mortgage Help, Mortgage Assistance, Short Sale Investor